Sound Before Sight Sound Before Sight

Wow, now there's some nostalgia...

SOAD and stick fights. I'm in middle school all over again. Seriously though, it was a very well animated and choreographed flash. I honestly can't think of anything to suggest to improve it, so I suppose this isn't a very constructive review. Maybe Mushroomhead next time? Anything off of Savior Sorrow is usually pretty solid, although I guess technically Solitaire Unraveling was written as a fight song, so that might be more appropriate. Sorry I couldn't offer anything more useful, but I'm not really an expert on making flash, so I try not to tell other people how to do their job or hobby (jobby?) Also, happy late birthday!

plasmaghos01 responds:

I was actually planning to do another anim with Mushroomhead, and thanks for the review!

The Rainbow Poop Game The Rainbow Poop Game

A very well made game.

This is really good for a first time game. I couldn't get very far in it (that's only because I'm terrible at platformers), but I'm impressed by the overall quality. Sorry that I can't really come up with anything constructive to suggest, except maybe a less repetitive song. Good job, good luck with your future submissions, and welcome to Newgrounds!

Simple Catch Game Simple Catch Game

Very nicely done!

It's simple, well made, and challenging (I only got 203 points). It definitely has potential to be built upon.

Wastelander responds:

Thanks for the comment! After some code-cleaning I'll start polishing the prototype a bit, so there will be a few updates. After all there won't be any additions to THIS game, but it will serve as a basis for a more interesting (IMO) approach to the catch game concept.

the neodymium files[Deshedit] the neodymium files[Deshedit]

My first remix. I'm flattered!

To be honest, I never bother with equalizing any of my stuff. Just out of curiosity, what program did you use?

Deshiel responds: